Morph

 






Feeling very sleepy after a long day of massage therapy for my clients and back home to edit some intro recordings that will put the launderette works into audio context. 

How long is an intro? That I should speak about not having much to say in my last post, or not knowing what to say... It's quite tricky to script recordings and intro to each project, I've divided the recordings crudely into North, South, East and West groupings. Final edits need to take place, they are a light intro and include brief comment or summary on each conversation/submission. 

Funny how things bleed into each other, whilst massaging I was thinking and talking to others (from a 6ft 6 boxer to a nurse) about my launderette project, whilst I come home to edit and do my art having spoken about soft tissue being very tactile, malleable, like clay.

I told the new clients about how not practising my art for a few years and working for different human rights organisations in a strategy manager role in the office made me yearn for tactile connection, which brought me to massage therapy. 

Though this project is digital, I can still shape and mold the audio, just like soft tissue. 



Comments